- We have no minimum order quantity.
- Our online catalogue has details of colours, sizes and prices of our main range of garments. If you do not see the items you require or would like assistance in choosing which brands are most suitable for your requirements please contact us. We can also provide a manufacturers specification sheet for particular garments.
- Please note that each manufacturer produces to different specifications and it is important that you double check the size of garments you are ordering.
- We would strongly recommend you measure actual body chest sizes to ensure the correct sizes are ordered. Let us have your order, either by email, telephone or by adding the items to the on-line shopping basket. We will then contact you to discuss your customisation requirements.
- We need to see your logo and any names to be added to the garments. Please e-mail them as a JPEG or by post in hard copy. If you do not have a logo we will be happy to help turn your thoughts into a realistic design.
- When we have seen your customisation requirements and garment selection we can then calculate the total price of your order and will send you an order confirmation that you should check carefully before authorising us to proceed.
- When your order and payment is received by LogoSew we will have a sample of the logo prepared and sent to you for your approval. Once we have received approval of the proof logo, production will be carried out. This normally takes about one week.
- Payment can be made either by bank transfer, credit/debit cards on our Online Payment System or by cheque payable to
Classic Corporate & Leisure Wear Ltd. Established customers are welcome to apply for a 30 day credit account.
- The finished items will be packed individually in poly bags, boxed in cartons and sent to you by carrier who will require a signature for goods, or Royal Mail for small packets.